Saturday, December 08, 2012

lucid dreams

As far as dreams go, this has got to be one of the weirdest. 
okay, maybe that's an exaggeration. I can't be the only person who dreamt I have a baby.. 
yup, a baby, from the looks of it, probably about a year old. And the one thought that followed constantly through the dream was: HOW on earth did I get pregnant and have a child?? With all the appearances of a single mother. 
Nightmare much?

While it is not unusual to actually remember your dream when you're fully awake, people usually forget about 90% of their dreams 10 minutes after you get your arse off the bed. I quote this from the DreamMoods website. The last dream that i could remember so vividly was from 3 months ago. It felt really personal, but the only thing i retained from that was the feeling of someone giving me a back-hug. That's probably not the dream to put me in the best of moods and i woke up depressed *swt* 

At 21, I feel like an underachiever. (Gosh, aren't I rambling a lot today?) Over the past 3 weeks, I've been making lists of things to accomplish per week. The post-it note bearing the first week's objectives have yet to be trashed. (meaning there's still something on that list I haven't done) So much for making little goals in life, huh? We'll just get to the point now, i'm supposed to delete this blog, clear away all my cyberspace footprints. Silly sentimental me has kept this same space (changing a LOT of domain names along the way) for so long, that it feels like it's time to let go. 

Somehow, my internal battle is still raging on whether i should just bin everything or just bin the account. We'll know soon enough, no? 

"May the odds ever be in your favour" -Suzanne Collins, Hunger Games.

No comments: