Sunday, April 08, 2012

i'm bipolar

to laugh? or to cry? i cannot make up my mind. so i ended up doing both.. 

do you know what is this? 

the start of my dinner
it's like this. i was trying to make steamed eggs. i chucked everything into the plate.. it was already mixed. but then, i quite forgot that i previously used my rice cooker in lieu of a steamer instead of Elise's rice cooker. mine was quite unavailable today. the stainless steel plate which fitted perfectly into my rice cooker wasn't stable and it listed to one side.. taking about 75% of my egg mixture with it straight into my already washed rice in the pot. that was what i get..

when this happened, my mind just went blank.
i started making dinner even though i wasn't really interested.
and now, i have no idea what is my dinner going to be..

i suppose on the bright side, it would be something of a surprise.. i debated a long time, what should i do now.
honestly, all i wanted was to throw the pot right on the floor and then ignore it. hmm.. that sounds like a bad idea though, imagine all the cleaning i'd have to do..

this would of course be on top of the cleaning that i'd done yesterday..

see, i spilled my boiling hot noodle+ seaweed broth right on my lap yesterday.. so it scalded my thighs and because i didn't run sufficient cold water over it, i have a kind of like puffy marshmallow swelling filled with fluid on myself. it actually looks real cute and i was tempted to post a picture of it here..
*swt* because i'm afraid i'd burst it, i am so careful of my movements.. how am i going to wear my jeans and go to classes tomorrow????? *i'm having a bipolar moment now.. laugh or to cry*
it really hurts though until elise told me to lotion it..

have a good week everyone.. may no one have a weekend as pathetic as mine *TToTT*
and before i forget..


to all my celebrating friends: HAPPY EASTER!! ^^

No comments: