Friday, February 17, 2012

it's friday! :))

 happy weekend guys, and babes~

its the end of first full week back [or is the second? i lost track] and i have saturday class *sad* however, this does mean my weekdays are not so stuffed with classes.. while it is rankling and annoying that we are not required to take and endless string of various rubbish subjects which we doubt would help much in our future careers, it does mean less core subjects this semester

i have yet to get around to properly loading whatever little pictures i did take on my eurotrip.. i liked this one best of all the pictures i took.. it's pretty dark and i bet you can't guess which famous landmark of Italy this is.. i have one taken with normal lighting and this one is coloured such thanks to my camera's sunset setting.

the beginnings of sunset at Pisa


i really had fun walking around window shopping on my trip. and one of the most unfathomable things that i could've bought on my trip came from this tribal stuff shop in Rome.. i bought my dream catcher here [they had them in a few sizes ranging from small to be worn as a necklace to a huge one made from 3 different medium sized ones]
we got one each between me and elise :) lovely dreams~
plus, i got myself:

                                       
one's for amanda, and one is for me, but anyway, it was like such an unexpected treasure find! *rebellious*
i have this feeling of being confined so strongly that it is getting harder and harder to supress the urge to just throw caution to the winds *rueful*

dragged myself out and away from my lappy finally to go collect my pineapple tarts *yummmmmm* mum sent a box via sharon [thank you sharon for being such a lovely senior every time!!! *hugss*]


i do have a bone to pick on this though.. mum sent me really cute adorable tiny pineapple tarts.. *shrug* is it just me or did the CNY cookies shrink this year??? 
yeaaahhh.. :( i managed to drag myself out into the cold away from my k-pop music mondays and immortal song 2 to go look her up.. 

for my birthday last year, Alyssa gifted me this really beautiful Neroli&Frangipani BodyMousse from OrganicShop.. being a mousse, it was really moisturising and cool.. i also liked the fragrance so much that i bought a new tub today. 
however, because i get dry so easily during winter [i mean SUPER dry], i got the body butter instead. the choices were limited and i didn't want to smell like lychees or white chocolate so:


 i got the tea one instead.. *grin* it was only after i got back that it occured to me: this is the third tea product i own currently. excluding all the teas that i drink

p.s. have a happy weekend everyone~

No comments: